Go down 
AuthorMessage
bark
chs/recruit

Flag : Poland

Clan : chS

PostSubject: I hate chickens, I want to join!!!    Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:09 pm

Hi!!!!

My in-game name is b4rk. I used to go with "liet", "erk", "erkify" and so on, but those weren't fun enough so they didn't stick!  

I'm a big fan of the AS mod in OA, ever since I learned that it's actually a thing, which I figure would be just little over 1,5 year ago by now? I very much enjoy the unique blend of fast-paced action and skill-based challenge that this very game has to offer, specifically in the team-based Clan Arena mode, which is just pure joy to me (it's this way for me even if the scoreboard tells you otherwise most of the time lol).

Before OA I very much liked playing Quake Live (back when it had decent Linux support — did not play a lot, but made a couple of buddies in there and had lots of mad fun!); earlier than that, every once in a while I enjoyed playing Quake 3 multiplayer (namely the Freeze Tag mod).

I'm 29 years old and I live in Łódź, Poland (it's a big city, located in the central part of the country).

I work as a full-stack web developer. If you need help with something related to any kind of web programming or Linux (programming, hosting, scripting, whatever), I'll be happy to help!

I like new contemporary art and I enjoy alternative music (mostly the many kinds of rock: indie rock, alt rock, hard rock, shoegaze etc). I also very much like attending live music shows at small venues, especially at places where I can get close to the stage. I go to several shows a year and would love to do more of that whenever I get the chance (preferably in a good company of friends, too, but these days that ain't easy lol).

The way things unfolded, I started working full-time early and I'm finishing my CS degree very late. The degree does take me waaaaay longer than it should, anyhow I *did* make it through all the exams by now eventually (the many perils of taking extramural studies...), so all that is left for me now is just to complete the final degree thesis and turn the thing in (hopefully I'll be doing just that very soon!).

I'm a die-hard Linux fan. I started fiddling with it very early on (way back, when Fedora was still called Red Hat) and over time I enjoyed using several different distros, with the very favorite being Arch Linux. However, ever since I started working full-time, I can no longer afford the amount of maintenance time that Arch Linux can sometimes require — so as for today, for me it's just Ubuntu for my home desktop PC and Debian for my servers.

I love animals and I'm a happy owner of an American Staffordshire Terrier. She's very friendly towards humans, has got a voracious appetite for some nice tasty dog snacks and loves slacking and sniffing things. She's a real cutie and will be 10 years old real soon (June).

Here's a picture of her, so you can get the idea just how lovely she is (forum software says that new members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days -- but we'll make do, just please copy-paste the following link):

dropbox.com/s/1jjhzf2jrxk3ibu/barkscutedogie.jpg

I’d like to ask you to let me into the shiny shiny chS premises? Give heart

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost
chS/co-leader

Flag : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: I hate chickens, I want to join!!!    Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:34 pm

W00tW00t hello bark! And Welcome to chS forums!  Yeah
Doggy looks cute - we all love dogs here.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wWolf
chS/member

Flag : Italy

PostSubject: Re: I hate chickens, I want to join!!!    Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:15 pm

Yo b4rk, welcome aboard! Drinks

chS/leader

Flag : Italy

PostSubject: Re: I hate chickens, I want to join!!!    Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:30 pm

Hey b4rk! Welcome in our forum! And great intro Very happy
And yeah u can be a hunter! But ur path starts from the beginning.. Like every hunter who joined us.. So at the moment u have to wear the small s - > chs/b4rk
And read our clan ruleshttp://oa-chs.warsforum.com/t82-chs-rules..
hf with us! Remember first of all we are a group of friends Wink

Back to top Go down
View user profile
bark
chs/recruit

PostSubject: Re: I hate chickens, I want to join!!!    Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:46 pm

Thanks for all the kind words guys Very happy Off to study the rules Read Kick me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bark
chs/recruit

PostSubject: Re: I hate chickens, I want to join!!!    Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:12 pm

Guys look! I got a very nice sig now Cool

chS/co-leader

Flag : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: I hate chickens, I want to join!!!    Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:42 pm

Looks really cool! Smilie
Welcome aboard yang padawan Aikido ! Very happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiny

Flag : France

PostSubject: Re: I hate chickens, I want to join!!!    Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:56 pm

Lel, messages on an OA forum, now that's something oldish new Razz

Good luck hunting my subordinates! Skull

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://god-oa.de/smf/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hate chickens, I want to join!!!    

Back to top Go down

I hate chickens, I want to join!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
chicken hunterS :: chS/clan :: Join US-
Jump to: