chicken hunterS

OpenArena Clan
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 BAN SLAYER CONTEST

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
InThisTOwn



Flag : Japan
Country : Japan

Clan : LoL
PostS : 33

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:14 am

and where is my girl? Doxie sister help me xD xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kraig



Flag : Italy
Country : Italy

Clan : SoS
PostS : 147

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:47 am

Wolverine wrote:
pay me 300 euro and travel and i will kill him like a chicken
don't worry, i'll take, but i'd need a "lupara" (sawed-off shotgun, typical sicilian weapon).
if not available, then i get you a cutting weapon, perhaps it feels more pleasure.

Buba
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X4nd3R



Flag : Italy
Country : Italy

Clan : LoL
PostS : 1

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:43 pm

Google English: XD
The world is beautiful because it is various. Play to OA for me is fun. Sometimes I want to play seriously, other times I prefer fucking around.
I think that Slayer, beyond personal antipathy that everyone can have is a player that connects only for fun and do it as he can.
When I played on Swat4, if one player camped, was the prey of the strongest players who rape him punctually. Furthermore, knowing the way he plays it's easier to defeat him.
Anyway I do not think you deserve the ban.
To me it Nooooo (Maionchi style)
F2



Il mondo è bello perchè è vario. Giocare ad OA per me significa divertirmi. A volte voglio giocare seriamente, altre volte preferisco cazzeggiare.
Credo che anche Slayer, aldilà dell'antipatia personale che ognuno può avere, è un giocatore che si connette solo per divertirsi e lo fa come può.
Quando giocavo su SWAT4, se un giocatore Campeggiava, era preda dei giocatori più forti che lo inculavano puntualmente. Inoltre conoscendo il suo modo di giocare è piu facile sconfiggerlo.
Ad ogni modo non penso meriti il ban.
Per me è Nooooo (stile Maionchi)
F2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spartaco3



Flag : Italy
Country : Italy

Clan : LoL
PostS : 2

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:44 pm

F2 for me, slayer is a good person ...




Stile mara maionchi stupendo Xander ho riso per 20 minuti Very happy Very happy
Nonna salice un cazzo !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kraig



Flag : Italy
Country : Italy

Clan : SoS
PostS : 147

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:52 pm

X4nd3R wrote:
To me it Nooooo (Maionchi style)

Spartaco3 wrote:
stupendo Xander ho riso per 20 minuti
pure io!! ROFL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buzz



Flag : Belgium
Country : Belgium

Clan : NONE
PostS : 357

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:23 pm

OKAY ! Today i played with this fucking retard called Oxxygen. He didn't stop to insult me in french cause I put him in wrong place cause he was camping all the time and ruining the game one more time. BTW, kick him too please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InThisTOwn



Flag : Japan
Country : Japan

Clan : LoL
PostS : 33

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:26 pm

oxyd like i told you during match few minutes ago, i saved chat and posted on privet section to LoL forum to discuss about oxygen please don't call now contest to ban him, let us time some days to try to solve situation and to try to talk to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kraig



Flag : Italy
Country : Italy

Clan : SoS
PostS : 147

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:23 pm

ittolagam, is not the first time that acts as a moron, surveys of private clan lol no interest to the public. so for now it also bans/kick oxxygen! end!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InThisTOwn



Flag : Japan
Country : Japan

Clan : LoL
PostS : 33

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:46 pm

I'm the first that see oxxygen behavior, but if it had happened to a SoS or chS or ganja or other clan you would have asked for time to solve situation. Do not be hypocritical because we are Lollers.

te lo dico anche in italiano, se fosse successo con qualsiasi altro clan non avresti fatto un post cosi e quel clan avrebbe chiesto tempo. Non siate ipocriti solo perchè siamo LoL e abbiamo precedenti. Ho gia postato prenderemo se necessario i nostro provvedimenti. Non posso parlare a nome del clan perchè è successo 45 min fa!!!!! ho postato sul forum come e' successo come ti avevo anche detto in chat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kraig



Flag : Italy
Country : Italy

Clan : SoS
PostS : 147

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:19 pm

InThisTOwn wrote:
se fosse successo con qualsiasi altro clan non avresti fatto un post cosi e quel clan avrebbe chiesto tempo. Non siate ipocriti solo perchè siamo LoL e abbiamo precedenti.

How dare you say I'm a hypocrite? You know me well by chance?
Please do not generalize!
I'm not scared of anyone, if it were another clan I would write the same things, but above all in the same way.
So do not write for supposition.. You have precedents.
If any of you have had some previous with me, I have already forgotten. Understand the concept or do I have to explain better?
Angry Angry

ty l!ght
p.s. i'm sorry for this post, this happens when you spin the balls further...


come ti permetti di darmi dell'ipocrita, mi conosci bene per caso??! non generalizzare per cortesia! non mi spavento di nessuno, se fosse stato un altro clan scriverei le stesse cose, ma soprattutto allo stesso modo. quindi non scrivere più per supposizione, perchè avete avuto dei precedenti come clan lol, se qualcuno dei lol ha avuto dei precedenti con me, io già me li sono dimenticati. chiaro il concetto o te lo devo spiegare meglio?!
Angry Angry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InThisTOwn



Flag : Japan
Country : Japan

Clan : LoL
PostS : 33

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:27 pm

Solo la prima frase era per te, e se ti ha offeso mi scuso, ma sul fatto dell'ipocrisia primo parlavo al plurale con il "siate" rileggi il post (che hai anche quotato) ,quindi non a te e secondo era un invito a non esserlo,nonuna affermazione, perchè a volte il semplice essere LoL dà discriminazione, visto che abbiamo precedenti e pessima fama. Stesso discorso per i passati di cui sopra, parlavo in generale e non con te nello specifico. Posso averlo scritto male, ma l'ho scritto mentre giocavo e mi scuso anche di questo. Se vuoi altre spiegazioni chiedile in PM o sulla chat LoL quando mi ci trovi che ci sto spesso.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
light
chS/leader


Flag : Italy
Country : Italy

Clan : chS
PostS : 632

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:54 pm

itto, kraig... write in english thx

Maybe you need more time to write in english.. but in this way, you think better to what to say...

_____________________________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
clesk



Flag : Global
Country : Mexico

Clan : LoL
PostS : 1

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:27 pm

F2 from clesk, reason, i dont care he can camp as he want and try to ruin games..it doesnt not affect my ego im happy to play with various players.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InThisTOwn



Flag : Japan
Country : Japan

Clan : LoL
PostS : 33

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:48 am

sorry light but was a message for kraig, and as you read i asked him to write in other place. Then useless to the others.
E francamente non sapevo come tradurlo XD

As I said yesterday we discuss and Oxxygen is not LoL anymore
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shodan



Flag : Jamaica
Country : Jamaica

Clan : GaNja
PostS : 3

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:07 am

F2 for all!!


OA is free!!

All people can to play in absolutly liberty!!

More people have problem in real life...the game is a simple valve for relax !!

Now...when a little child have a problems and brake the ballsl in game....disable the chat or call kick, but only for match...or close the teams!!

OA is not QL

There isn't more player in OA.....if we ban the people the game remains the same with the same players....

improbably english.....

....for site Admin: change the colors site....the life is beautifull...this black = ONORANZE FUNEBRI

hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihi

shodan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiny



Flag : France
Country : France

PostS : 220

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:33 am

shodan wrote:
F2 for all!!


OA is free!!

All people can to play in absolutly liberty!!

More people have problem in real life...the game is a simple valve for relax !!

Now...when a little child have a problems and brake the ballsl in game....disable the chat or call kick, but only for match...or close the teams!!

I completly agree with the fact that OA is free and that anyone can join the game.

But srsly, life is free too, but still there are some rules so we can live in community, if some guys don't respect the rules, either they're blamed/kicked/jailed or whatever, or the community just turns in a sort of chaos.

I know it's just a game, that's not real life, but does that mean you can act like a retard and don't care at all about the basic rules of community living?? If you wanna allow that ingame, some guys can think, whynot in real life after all. Just watch out most of the young nowadays ( oxygen is a perfect example even if idk him irl, i can bet on his behaviour lol ), they completly lack of respect for a lot of community living rules.

I don't want to disable the chat, nor callvote kicking or closing the teams all the time.

If you accept to disable chats/callvote kick, etc, then you just accept their behaviours and you give them credits, wich will bring them to keep on more and more.

I'm sorry to say that, but the fact something is free doesn't necessarily allow all the kind of possible behaviours.
Unless you use some different definitions of freedom, ofc freedom means you can do whatever you want, but freedom isn't the only important thing in the world, freedom, equality, fraternity ( here goes france :>, or almost... ) are there too. A complete freedom without some ETHIC brings to chaos.

Again i'm saying it, it depends of how you want the game to be, if you just want it to be a complete chaos without any kind of humanity and living rules, then you don't have to try to reason or stop some guys.

But then, do you really think most of the players will stay in the game? You said shodan that if we kick new players, we'll loose new players, that's true, but we'll loose 1 or 2, compare with the loss you can get if you let those guys continue...

_____________________________________
KinG Ch!Cken!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://god-oa.de/smf/
Kraig



Flag : Italy
Country : Italy

Clan : SoS
PostS : 147

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:09 am

i still say that i totally agree with tiny. shodan, better to lose some players, instead of being still their childhood behaviors.

i always say: few but good! Hihi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InThisTOwn



Flag : Japan
Country : Japan

Clan : LoL
PostS : 33

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:21 pm

i agree fully with shodan, life is beautiful because there are different people. If we jail everyone that broke balls, free people will be very few. In this way seems like if we want make OA only for an Elite of people, but who decide who is in this elite? why we need to decide who play and who don't? begin with 2 week and begin with slayer, and then? narkos? Oxxygen? Our Scassapalle? how many people we need to ban to make this game perfect for someone? I'm against kick but i understand if someone during the game wants kick someone there is a vote and democracy win. With ban others decide for all and this is not a good thing never.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiny



Flag : France
Country : France

PostS : 220

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:18 pm

InThisTOwn wrote:
i agree fully with shodan, life is beautiful because there are different people. If we jail everyone that broke balls, free people will be very few.

I don't say that different ppl sucks, if there was only one kind of guys on OA i wouldn't play it, would be way too boring. The second part of your sentence would mean that there a lot ( let's say 90% ) of retarded annoying guys on OA.
If that's true, then maybe you could explain me why one of the reputation of OA is that you find a lot of nice guys Razz

InThisTOwn wrote:
why we need to decide who play and who don't?
We don't have to decide if one guy play or not, but we can decide if he doesn't bring anything good to the community, makes him understand that, and why, and try by different ways to get him to be nice.

About the little list, you're exactly getting the point, and i'll answer you:

InThisTOwn wrote:
begin with 2 week and begin with slayer, and then? narkos? Oxxygen? Our Scassapalle? how many people we need to ban to make this game perfect for someone?
The answer is 4, the 4 guys you named ( 4 guys less in the community, let's be scared there won't be anyone left lol ). Scassapalle has been banned temporaly from a few servers by the past, and after what happenned if some of you remember?? He quite changed, less stupid spamming, not as much camping, he tried to control his behaviour to be nicer, there's the proof a temp ban can make players think.

Another point about slayer, since some days, some guys tried to speak with him, he understood that there was a little problem with him, and you can notice that he's trying to behave a bit nicer, so i'm not really anymore for a temp ban for slayer, i think he can change on his own. Smilie

Scassapalle isn't really playing on AS, and he isn't really annoying that much anymore, so why would anyone ban him? no reason and no point on that.

So lemme change my stuff:
InThisTOwn wrote:
begin with 2 week and begin with slayer, and then? narkos? Oxxygen? Our Scassapalle? how many people we need to ban to make this game perfect for someone?
We need to ban 2 players, over a full community, i gotta agree with the fact that it would completly ruin everything.

InThisTOwn wrote:
In this way seems like if we want make OA only for an Elite of people, but who decide who is in this elite?

What do you mean by elite? You would good skilled and strong players?? Then we shouldn't ban narkos, he's skilled.
That point is just completly not related with the problem here, we don't want OA to be an elite game, if you want some pro competitions and such, get on QL.
The point is we think about what's the best to keep the good spirit of the community.

InThisTOwn wrote:
With ban others decide for all and this is not a good thing never.

A real complete democracy doesn't exist in this world because the human kind isn't ready for that yet ( though i wish it could happen, would be finally really nice ). You got people taking decision for the others, in real life, that's about politics and such.

On OA, there's no politic or whatever, there are no president, no hierarchy of any kind, there's a full community. If most of the guys speaking say that they don't want something or someone, then if you want to respect democracy, you got to follow this choice.

Now i'll finish that point by something else.

To all the guys who voted F2 and gave the reason that: " OA is free ", " It's not democracy ", i tried in my 2 last posts to show you that the fact oa is free and democratic isn't a reason to explain an opinion. Else it's just a "pre-made " opinion that you use without saying what's really in your mind and without really thinking of it.

It would be nice if you guys could explain the real reasons of your vote instead of just saying a few " pre-made " words, democracy is based on the real ideas of anyone Smilie

_____________________________________
KinG Ch!Cken!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://god-oa.de/smf/
Kraig



Flag : Italy
Country : Italy

Clan : SoS
PostS : 147

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:41 pm

compliments tiny, better than that can't be explained. Friends

i not continuous further discuss this topic, so some people (shodan and ittolagam for example) that are against the ban doesn't yet understand what we mean (especially the thought of tiny), the thought always leads to the extreme. i don't understand why there are still so dull minds, excuse me, but it's my outlet. bb!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InThisTOwn



Flag : Japan
Country : Japan

Clan : LoL
PostS : 33

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:50 pm

yes and you don't understand what we mean. and i think also useless discuss about. for that in y first post i avoid to write reasons. You don't change my idea and i don't change your. Votes will talk for people and democracy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PigCell
chS/member


Flag : Germany
Country : Germany

Clan : chS
PostS : 97

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:50 pm

Tiny, now you've moved from slayer in specific to general banning, that changes things. The reason so many are against the temp ban, I think, is because they see slayer's behaviour as questionable at most, but not outright ban-worthy. On the other hand, if someone constantly foul-mouths/verbally attacks/trolls other people, there will be a lot more support for a ban. For example, I'm not categorically against banning per se, I was just shocked that people would take it that far with slayer, who can be defiant and retaliatory, sure, but you can reason with him.

I think all we can do is set up rough guidelines for how to deal with people who cause problems and have banning as a last resort. In the end we will need to decide case by case anyway.

_____________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiny



Flag : France
Country : France

PostS : 220

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:11 pm

Ye pig, i moved to some other points and other guys ( and i explained if you read my post that i changed my mind on slayer, and i don't think he's the point anymore ).


InThisTOwn wrote:
yes and you don't understand what we mean. and i think also useless discuss about. for that in y first post i avoid to write reasons. You don't change my idea and i don't change your. Votes will talk for people and democracy.

Your sentence explains it, i just can't understand what you mean because you didn't say it, you didn't give the reasons, how am i supposed to understand then x) You gave me a few words and i thought on those few words, but if you want me to understand what you mean, maybe you could tell it clearly Smilie
I don't think it's an useless discussion at all, trying to understand ppl and getting constructives ideas isn't useless in my opinion.

Maybe i don't change your idea, and i don't intend to, i know how hard it is to make ppl change their mind, indeed votes talk for democracy, but in this special case, they don't make the community changing ( cause we won't get a new president or whatever x) ), otherwise, discussion can improve and make the democracy moving on.

If you think this is a useless discussion, then i'm afraid i won't get your opinions, but if that's your choice, i don't have any problems with it, we're free to tell whatever we want Smilie

But i would like that you guys understand one thing on me, i'm not here trying to say " Kick those fucktards!! F1!! shit! "
When i write my posts, i try my best to get ride of my personal opinions and i'm trying to understand the others' opinions, so we can all move forward. The discussion here isn't meant to be a fight between the ones who vote F1, and the ones who vote F2. An interesting democracy would come to the fact that everyone listen to everyone and try his best to understand ( no matter if you change your mind or not ).
If from the both sides, anyone says " They're wrong! ", then ye it's useless and we won't be moving forward. Though if there's an effort to understand everything beyond the personal opinions, then we can talk Smilie

If i went to some more general stuff, it was to answer and try to give another point of view to the posts speaking about democracy and freedom ( wich i guess we all fully respect ).

But about the specific cases, i said that now i'm against a ban for slayer, but i would really like to see a ban for narkos, and even though i keep trying to get that problem on the table, it seems noone wanna get on it, and i really find this sad, cause he's much much worse.

_____________________________________
KinG Ch!Cken!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://god-oa.de/smf/
InThisTOwn



Flag : Japan
Country : Japan

Clan : LoL
PostS : 33

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:35 pm

i'm a libertine in life and i don't like when other people decide for me, and i don't like decide for the others. In real life like in OA only that. and on OA there is no reason to avoid someone play, but like pig said we need decide case by case, but for me is no for all we talked until now like narkos have you fear about his LAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGG? cannot understand why or because slayer camp (a lot of people do) or the baby oxxygen (we kicked from clan but we don't ask ban XD) or scassapalle like there is half of people that find him funny and when see him say cucu. I mean why half need to decide for other half?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiny



Flag : France
Country : France

PostS : 220

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:58 pm

InThisTOwn wrote:
scassapalle like there is half of people that find him funny and when see him say cucu. I mean why half need to decide for other half?

This one was wrong, maybe all the LoLers found him funny, but at least 70% ( or more ) of the guys on the server didn't like it! Wink

_____________________________________
KinG Ch!Cken!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://god-oa.de/smf/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   

Back to top Go down
 
BAN SLAYER CONTEST
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Minii's Slayer Log
» Charity Painting Contest
» Weird Contest Party Pictures :D
» Slayer Nest cc Worlds
» Basic Guide for slayer task monsters

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
chicken hunterS :: OpenArena :: OpenArena 360° :: AfterShock-
Jump to: